Thursday 5 March 2015

Happy as happy can be but for how long?

Well, today I am making a new blog because I haven't done one in ages. And I don't have anything negative to say. It's all what I have been getting upto recently.

I was referred to Rotherham Institution of Obesity (RIO) a few weeks back and I have lost a bit ore weight but I now attend their gym. I can walk up hills better than I ever could before.

Then a few dys ago I decided to be brave and upload a video to Youtube and Facebook of me singing a song. Warwick Avenue by Duffy - here is the link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjkGobkU98M
I have had over 300 views, one like and on Facebook I had over 50 comments and not a single one of them said that I was rubbish or anything like that. That boosted my confidence so I will be making a few more soon.

I have now also re-applied for a college course that I took in 2009. Yes you read that right. I was not happy with the grades I got in 2010 so I have now decided I am ready to retake the Level 2 acting course which is a year long. And I have also applied for Rotherham rep. I have also changed my lifestyle. Cut out most of the crap and eating healthily while walking two days a week for three hours per day.

I will be making  25 things about myself video - inspiration from my sister - and then another video about something rather personal. Then I shall be making a few more singing videos and then a Q and A so if you have any questions you would like to ask, send them in at emmawilkinson1989@hotmail.com or tweet me @emmalouii_ or message me on Facebook www.facebook.com/emmawilkinson1989


Finally I have a few upstairs issues and I can lose my rag rather easily. Well, this woman got in the lift with me and then when we left she stood still right in front of me - and I just held my breath and counted instead of doing what i usually do. Whisper obscenities. I'm really pleased with what i have achieved so far and if I put my mind to it, I can achieve ANYTHING!

So do what you want and don't let anyone say you can't!

No comments:

Post a Comment